Medical use of ghb buy ghb online
GHB is used for medical purposes in the treatment of narcolepsy and, more rarely, alcoholism, although there remains uncertainty about its efficacy relative to other pharmacotherapies for alcohol dependence. It is sometimes used off-label for the treatment of fibromyalgia. GHB is the active ingredient of the prescription medication sodium oxybate (Xyrem). Sodium oxybate is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of cataplexy associated with narcolepsy and excessive daytime sleepiness (EDS) associated with narcolepsy. buy ghb online
GHB has been shown to reliably increase slow-wave sleep and decrease the tendency for REM sleep in modified multiple sleep latency tests.
The FDA approved labeling for sodium oxybate suggests no evidence GHB has teratogenic, carcinogenic or hepatotoxic properties. Its favorable safety profile relative to ethanol may explain why GHB continues to be investigated as a candidate for alcohol substitution. buy ghb online
Methods of GHB Abuse buy ghb online
GHB is available as an odorless, colorless drug that may be combined with alcohol and given to unsuspecting victims prior to sexual assaults. It may have a soapy or salty taste. Use for sexual assault has resulted in GHB being known as a “date rape” drug. Victims become incapacitated due to the sedative effects of GHB, and they are unable to resist sexual assault. GHB may also induce amnesia in its victim. Common user groups include high school and college students and rave party attendees who use GHB for its intoxicating effects.
GHB has also been postulated to have anabolic effects due to protein synthesis, and has been used by body-builders for muscle building and reducing fat.
GHB is bought on the streets or over the Internet in liquid form or as a white powdered material for illicit use. It is taken orally and is frequently combined with alcohol. Much of the GHB found on the streets or over the Internet is produced in illegal labs. GHB may be adulterated with unknown contaminants that may worsen its toxicity. The production of GHB usually involves the use of lye or drain cleaner mixed with GBL, a chemical cousin of GHB and an industrial solvent often used to strip floors.
In 1990, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued an advisory declaring GHB use unsafe and illegal except under FDA-approved, physician-supervised protocols. In March 2000, GHB was placed in Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act.
The sodium salt of GHB, the brand product Xyrem (sodium oxybate), is classified as a Schedule III drug by the DEA when prescribed and used legally in a patient restricted-access program. Xyrem is not available at regular retail pharmacies. If Xyrem is trafficked as a recreational drug, its status converts to Schedule I and it becomes an illegal drug.
Pharmacology buy ghb online
GHB acts at two receptor sites in the brain, the GABAB and specific GHB receptors. Action at these two receptor sites leads to the CNS depressant, stimulant and psychomotor impairment effects of GHB.buy ghb online
Roughly 95% of GHB is metabolized in the liver, and it’s half-life ranges from 30 to 60 minutes. Only five percent of the parent drug is excreted via the kidneys. Detection of GHB in the urine may be difficult after 24 hours due to it’s short half-life.
Treatment for GHB Abuse | buying ghb
Individuals with substance use disorders are typically unable to change their behavior without professional help. Treatment for an individual who has abused GHB and developed a substance use disorder follows a set of specific guidelines and uses a standard approach that is adjusted to fit the specific needs of the individual. This approach includes: buy ghb online
- An initial assessment: Before any treatment can be delivered, the individual needs to be assessed to determine their needs, strengths, and weaknesses. The assessment should be complete and cover a full physical appraisal, assessment of their psychological and emotional functioning, a cognitive evaluation, and full assessment of their social situation. The results of the assessment determine the specific areas of concentration that the treatment protocol should address.
- Withdrawal management: Because there is the potential that individuals who have chronically abused GHB have developed physical dependence on the drug, the initial step is to enroll in a physician-assisted withdrawal management program. The program includes the administration of medications that can address the specific symptoms that occur during withdrawal. Benzodiazepines and other medicationsare commonly used for withdrawal from GHB. Benzodiazepines are administered on a tapering schedule, such that the dose is slowly tapered down as the individual’s system adjusts. This allows the individual to be weaned off the benzodiazepine while they are undergoing the withdrawal process without experiencing significant withdrawal symptoms. Some other medications may be used, such as the muscle relaxant baclofen (which may address cravings and irritability), anticonvulsant medications, antihypertensive medications, and other medications to treat specific symptoms.
- Therapy: Despite the utility of using medications for individuals in recovery, there are no medications that can address the emotional and behavioral issues that are present in those who have developed an addiction. Substance use disorder therapy helps the individual learn about their personal reasons for abusing substances, develop coping strategies, cultivate functional approaches to issues in life, learn relapse prevention, and prepare themselves to live without use of drugs. No medication can do that. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is the preferred method of intervention, and therapy can be delivered in individual sessions, group sessions, or a combination of both. buy ghb online
- Social support: This can come from an individual’s family, friends, or peers in recovery. One of the most productive ways to add to one’s social support network is to become involved in social support groups, such as 12-Step groups. These groups provide many functions. While they are not formal therapy groups, they offer a focused plan for recovery, peer support, and long-term participation in a positive recovery activity.
- Management of any co-occurring conditions: Individuals who have other issues, such as co-occurring psychological disorders, medical conditions, dysfunctional relationships, etc., should also have these managed. Those who have co-occurring psychological conditions, such as depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, etc., must have these issues treated along with their substance use disorder for recovery to be successful. The management of these conditions should be delivered by means appropriate to the condition. buy ghb online
buy ghb online,buy ghb,where to buy ghb,buying ghb,ghb buy,ghb to buy,ghb where to buy,ghb sale,ghb seller,ghb where to buy,buying ghb online,ghb buy online buy saxenda online
buy ghb online | Buying ghb onine
Combination with alcohol buy ghb online
In humans, GHB has been shown to reduce the elimination rate of alcohol. This may explain the respiratory arrest that has been reported after ingestion of both drugs.] A review of the details of 194 deaths attributed to or related to GHB over a ten-year period found that most were from respiratory depression caused by interaction with alcohol or other drugs.
GHB is produced in the body in very small amounts, and blood levels may climb after death to levels in the range of 30–50 mg/L. Levels higher than this are found in GHB deaths. Levels lower than this may be due to GHB or to postmortem endogenous elevations.
Addiction buy ghb online
Addiction occurs when repeated drug use disrupts the normal balance of brain circuits that control rewards, memory and cognition, ultimately leading to compulsive drug taking.
Rats forced to consume massive doses of GHB will intermittently prefer GHB solution to water.
Natural fermentation by-product
GHB is also produced as a result of fermentation and so is found in small quantities in some beers and wines, in particular fruit wines. The amount found in wine is pharmacologically insignificant and not sufficient to produce psychoactive effects.buy ghb online
buy ghb online,buy ghb,where to buy ghb,buying ghb,ghb buy,ghb to buy,ghb where to buy,ghb sale,ghb seller,ghb where to buy,buying ghb online,ghb buy online